A diet plan is essential to any weight loss program.
There are myriads of ways you can lose weight, one of which is the 21-day fix. It’s gotten so popular nowadays because of its straightforward and effective approach.
In a 21-day fix diet, here’s what you get:
- 1 Green Container : For Vegetables
- 1 Purple Container : For Fruits
- 1 Red Container : For Proteins
- 1Yellow Container : For Carbohydrates
- 1 Blue Container : For Healthy Fats and Cheeses
- 2 Orange Containers: Seeds and dressings
- 1 Shakeology Cup: For Mixing Drinks
The formula for your target calorie is:
- Your current weight (lbs) x 11 = Your baseline
- Your baseline + 400 (it’s the Fix calorie burn) = Your caloric need
- Your caloric need – 750 (calorie deficit) = Your target calories.
How to make the 21-day fix work for you
There are ways to make sure you’re getting the most out of your 21-day fix. Here’s what you can do:
- Get the app
Forget about all those sheets you’ve been prepping for the next 21 days. There’s an official 21 Day Fix app you can use to make your life easier.
- Keep your recipes simple
Just because you’re trying to eat healthy doesn’t mean making it hard on yourself. There are so many simple recipes that will meet this diet’s required dietary allowance and nutritional value.
- Find a 21-Day Fix buddy
It’s tough knowing you have to make these adjustments. That’s why it helps to have a buddy doing the same thing. Find one (or more) and you’ll have enough support you need to keep going.
image source: coachcrystalp.blogspot.ca