The 22-Minute Hard Corps is taking the world by storm, and for good reason.
Plenty of people are getting a second shot at life, losing the excess weight and shaping up like a boss.
If you haven’t heard about this workout program, then you’re missing out. It’s described as an 8-week boot camp style fitness program that was created celebrity trainer Tony Horton. It consists of 8 total-body cardio, resistance, and core routines. Plus, let’s not forget the 22-Minute Hard Corps Diet that ensures best results.
Here’s Team Body laying out a sample meal plan menu for all you hardcore 22-Minute Hard Corps fans out there.
Breakfast: Spinach Egg Cups with Steel Cut Oats and 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 eggs, 1 cup spinach, ½ cup steel cut oats sprinkled with cinnamon and vanilla extract, 1 cup sliced strawberries = 1 red, 1 green, 1 purple, 1 yellow
Shakeology Snack: Shakeology with 1 cup frozen raspberries or ½ banana and 2 tsp. nut butter
- Shakeology with 1 cup frozen raspberries or ½ banana and 2 tsp. nut butter (1 red, 1 purple, 2 tsp.
Lunch (M/W/F): Sesame Chicken with Asparagus
- ¾ rotisserie chicken breast, 5 roasted asparagus spears, ½ cup steamed snap peas, 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds, ½ cup brown rice sprinkled with cumin and chili powder, and chopped fresh cilantro = 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange
- M/W/F:¼ cup hummus with 2 lettuce leaves (1 blue)
- T/TH: 8 walnuts sprinkled with cinnamon and cayenne (1 blue)
Lunch (T/Th): Quinoa Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 cup lettuce, topped with ¾ cup cocktail shrimp or cooked shrimp, ½ cup cooked quinoa, 1 chopped green onion, wedge of lime, chopped cilantro, drizzled with vinaigrette = 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange
Dinner (M/W/F): Bison and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 4 oz. ground bison, cayenne, garlic powder, 1 tsp. coconut oil, 1 cup broccoli florets = 1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp.
Dinner (T/Th): Grilled Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- 4 oz. turkey patty with 2 lettuce leaves, 2 tomato slices, balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp. olive oil = 1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp.
image source: teambeachbody.com